Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sweet Summertime

I am a summer baby. I was born in the summer and grew up in the land of Endless Summer. So, I figured what a better day to jump into blog-land than on the ultimate celebration of all things summer, the Summer Solstice of 2011!


Since my father was literally a rocket-scientist, I researched the cosmic event on the Nasa website. Where I live, the peak of the solstice occurred at 1:16 pm Pacific time. I headed down to our local beach, unfolded my colorful beach chair, put my feet in the sand, made a note to self to shave my legs & took in a big breath of fresh sea air! Paradise...Why don't I do this more often? What could possibly be better?


I am living the dream.  Life doesn't happen when all my ducks are in a row, it is happening now & I am grateful for everything I have. I am learning everyday to take better care of myself and my body is starting to hum a happy tune...


May the Sweet Summer be full of endless possibilities to all of us...

1 comment:

  1. Great first post Lori! Your style is so fresh - I love it!

    ReplyDelete